Safe Baby Wearing
The carrier is designed for wading and splashing in the water. Use common sense and do not swim laps or go surfing while your baby is attached to you. Do not submerge your baby's head in water and be aware of the conditions around you. On hot days, do not wear the baby in the carrier out of the water for extended period of time as this can lead to overheating.
When wearing your baby, remember to adjust the carrier for a snug fit so her back is supported, to keep her close enough to kiss, and make sure her chin is off her chest so she can breathe.
Learn more about safety.
All the Details
- Two ergonomic facing-in carry positions
- Suitable for babies up to 9kg (20 pounds) out of water and 11 kg (25 pounds) in water
- Frog Orange is safety tested according to European Standards CEN/TR 16512 (2015)
- Adjustable straps
- Quick release safety buckles
- Hand or machine wash
- Comes in a mesh carry bag
- 1 year warranty
The Frog Orange carrier is made by a German manufacturer based in Thailand. Frog Orange has visited the factory to ensure the product is produced in ethical manufacturing conditions free from child labor.